Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Feel Like Teresa Wright...

...because I was nominated for two awards in one day!  Thank you soooo much to Sophie and Clara for this honor!  


So, since Clara posted her award comment first, I'll start with hers!




Clara has a wonderful classic film blog, Via Margutta 51, that is not only informative but highly entertaining!  I'm supposed to pass this award along to 3-5 bloggers who have less than 300 followers but deserve more.  


1.  Francy Flicks - also a movie review blogger who has a fabulous and unique sense of fashion.  She puts a ton of work into each and every post and I always wish she had way, way more followers!
2.  Just Add Glitter and Stir - this girl's blog is so funny.  I always read it when I need a pick-me-up!
3.  Puppy Love Preschool - a bit of everything here - music, fashion, animal photos - but always filled with prettiness.


Thank you again, dear Clara!




Then, dear Sophie nominated me for an "Irresistibly Sweet" blog award! 




According to the rules I have to:

  • Thank and link the person who nominated me 
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the award.
  • Notify the recipients.
So, thank you, thank you to Sophie for the marvelous award!  She has a lovely blog, Waitin' On a Sunny Day, about classic film with gorgeous and fun photos - you absolutely must  visit it!




Seven random facts, hmmmm...  


I think I'll post seven sweet-related facts, so that they're not quite so random...


1.  My favorite berry is blackberry!
2.  Although I like ice cream alright and all, my true weakness (strength?) is baked goods!  Love the cookies, brownies, cakes, donuts, scones, muffins...
3.  My favorite summer drink is lemonade!
4.  Although I truly adore sweet things, I don't put sugar in my coffee or my tea!
5.  My favorite candy bar is a Mounds bar!
6.  Although I love almost all dried fruits, I don't care for raisins.  I'll take dried cranberries, dates or currants over raisins any day.
7.  My favorite kind of chocolate chip cookie is chewy!


There are many sweet bloggers I follow and read - some of whom were nominated already for this award!  So here are some who are irresistibly sweet and, to the best of my knowledge, not nominated yet!


1.  Sara from She is Sara - music, fashion and great stories!
2.  Samantha from Matou en Peluche - AMAZING art
3.  Jacqueline from So Cute It Hurts - Although it doesn't hurt, really, to read her blog, it is undeniably, completely and utterly cute.
4.  Gabbi from *Felinofelice - the best photo journals (is that the term?) around!  Plus, she's super-duper nice.
5.  Emily from Resplendent Tranquility - sooo dreamy and pretty!  Love her blog.
6.  Marie from Marie Bee - I feel so peaceful and inspired when I visit her beautiful blog.
7.  Margaux from La Reine Margaux - quirky and fun! I never know what to expect when I visit her blog...


Thank you again, Sophie!


And thank you to all you wonderful bloggers who continue to inspire me on a daily basis!

9 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet emma, congratz on 2 blog awards. How cool is that ~ you totally deserve them. I really enjoy reading your 7 random facts about you. :) You had me giggle at your favorite berry, i too adore baked goodies and one of my favorite drink is lemonade!
    You are so sweet and kind to offer me the "Irresistibly Sweet" blog award! Thank YOU so much! Such a perfect way to start my week ~ i just know it's gonna be an awesome good week! Have a lovely merry happy new week ahead sweet friend! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Emma! Hey, I didn't know most of the bloggers you nominated, now I'm following a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome, Emma! :) I'm like you: I love sweet things (especially baked goods, mmm!) but drink my tea and coffee without sugar. I can't stand raisins either! I'm going to be checking out all of those blogs because I don't think I follow any of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the two (wow! TWO!)awards, and thanks so much for passing one along to me :)

    we have lots of the same favorites: blackberries, baked yummies, and lemonade. i like fresh squeezed bestest, but, here's a PSA: in a pinch you can find the next best thing next to the oj at the grocery store; it's called "simply lemonade with raspberry." no really. that stuff's sooo good!

    thanks again for the award! i'm in good company, and i can't wait to take a peek at some of the "new to me" blogs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see my favorite bloggers on other bloggers' sites. Francy and Sara are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so,so much Emma! A total honour! Will do my bit and also have a look see at these other blogs you've nominated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the nomination, Emma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've gotten so behind with blogging this week! Thank you for the nomination, Emma. That's very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, dear sweet Emma! Mm, love those Mounds bars. I don't put sugar in my tea either, but I have to when it comes to coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your musings! I appreciate each and every one.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.