I want to first ask all my potential gift-recipients to not read this post. There. Thank you.
Then, I wanted to ask all my very creative readers for ingenious ideas for stocking stuffers for the holidays.
1. Not too pricey. That's what the big, under-the-tree presents are for! I'm thinking less than $10. Less than $5 even better.
2. Not too "cheap." I would like the presents to be something fun but not just a throwaway present, you know?
3. Something I can get in time for Christmas morning. I suppose I'm a little late on this shopping front. But I have bought all my other presents, okay? Sheesh!
Here are some ideas I've come up with but I definitely need more!
1. Yo-yo (I saw some cute ones on Etsy! And a yo-yo is infinitely useful, as you know.)
2. Candy! (Of course!)
3. I can't think of any more. You can see why I need some help. Stockings are cavernous and yo-yos are small.