Ah, the New Year! So many resolutions (and I've seem some very ambitious ones!) yet getting in shape (aka: lose weight, exercise more, etc.) is one of the top-est. Diana from ourcitylights got me thinking about what would be a great workout playlist.
Here, my gift to my motivated readers, a workout/energizing playlist (I tried to put it in a reasonable order too- warm-up to cool-down):
1. 99 Luftballons by Nena (It builds slowly - good for the first song!)
3. Stop Me Mark Ronson's version (Much more upbeat than the Smiths' version)
4. You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi
6. Faith by George Michael (Will probably appear in every single playlist I ever make. Perfect for picking you up in the middle of your grueling workout).
7. Lollipop by MIKA (He has a ton of songs that would work but this one always makes me smile)
8. There Will Never be Another You sung by Ernestine Anderson
9. Groove is in the Heart by Deee-Lite (Nice cool down in the middle. Plus the song is so fun!)
10. Sea Lion Woman by Feist
11. I'm Your Man by Wham! (Yay! Second George Michael song!)
12. It's Alright with Me sung by Harry Connick, jr.
13. Fidelity by Regina Spektor (It's slow but a good cooldown song)
14. La Belle Dame Sans Regrets by Sting (Trés romantique! To remind you of why we're all working out in the first place. Probably.)
What other songs should be added?